This is the Linux app named AMMORIA (ARAB) whose latest release can be downloaded as Ammoria_0.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMMORIA (ARAB) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAMMORIA (ARAB) is an object oriented programming language uses Arabic words instead of English words, to make learning programming for Arab children easy and fast, it's planned to support Urdo and Farsi too, AMMORIA has its won IDE and Visual stuff.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C++, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ammoria/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.