This is the Linux app named Bibliograph whose latest release can be downloaded as bibliograph-v2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bibliograph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBibliograph is a powerful and intuitive open source web application for the collaborative collection, editing and publishing of bibliographic data such as a bibliographies, small library collections or shared research data. It features a modern user interface similar to a desktop application.
- lets you collect, edit, and publish bibliographic data (bibliographies, library collections) collaboratively on the web.
- has a modern and intuitive user interface that makes the daily life of working with bibliographies and library collections easy and fun
- allows researchers, librarians, teachers and students work together online without having to install software locally
- is fully open source and free to download and install
- can be extended with plugins and supports a variety of backends
- is a single-page application built with the modern qooxdoo UI framework, resulting in the look and feel of a desktop application
- lets you import and export data from and into various formats (BibTex, RIS, MODS, CSV)
- can connect to Z39.50 library catalogs or import books by using a barcode scanner
- can output a formatted bibliography using the CSL Citation Style Language
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education
PHP Pear::DB, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibliograph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.