This is the Linux app named Bionanny whose latest release can be downloaded as bionanny.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bionanny with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bionanny is a tool for Web Services providers. It allows to monitor other Web Services. It can intercept requests incoming from clients, pass it to the destination Web Service and log number of requests and elapsed time spend by services.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bionanny/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.