This is the Linux app named Blood bank management system_(BBMS)_V1.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as BloodBankSystem.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blood bank management system_(BBMS)_V1.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Blood bank management system_(BBMS)_V1.0
DESCRIPTION The Blood bank management system is developed in Visual Basic 6.0 (VB6) as a front end and at back end database is in MS-SQL 2005, which provides employee login used to maintain the blood bank records.
Front End – VB6 (Framework 2.0).
Back End – MS-SQL 2005.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bbms-1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.