This is the Linux app named BlueSky Open Air Traffic Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as BlueSkySrc_v4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlueSky Open Air Traffic Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BlueSky Open Air Traffic Simulator
DESCRIPTIONBlueSky is an Open Air Traffic Simulation for research purposes. It includes only open, license free data for navigation and aircraft performance but is also compatible with BADA 3.
Can be used for ATC research or any other aviation or air transport related simulation studies. Is also able to visualize ADS-B traffic.
BlueSky commands, and thus the scenario files, are compatible with the TMX simulator in use by NLR and NASA.
BlueSky is originally developed, and still moderated, by prof. Jacco M. Hoekstra and staff and students of the TU Delft.
More documentation can be found at the website and inside the doc folder.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blueskysim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.