This is the Linux app named Civilizer whose latest release can be downloaded as civilizer.0.9.0.RC8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Civilizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Civiilzer is a Dedicated Personal Knowledge Management Tool built by Java. You can use it for purposes such as a high level note application, document store, information hub, etc.
With Civilzer's Markdown editor, you can edit text in Markdown format, but the editor provides a lot more additional features, so you can edit your content in a more stylish fashion.
You can structure and organize your data with tagging, relating, bookmarking.
Civilizer's full text search functionality is simple but powerful. You can search with simple space separated keywords as other tools, but unique Civilizer Search Operators can boost your search ability a lot further. Your search phrase can be fine-tuned as far as you can go.
Another useful feature is its multi-panel view. It helps you view multiple data in the same screen eliminating
the need to jump across separate pages.
Also Civilizer has its own file system. You can store any file with Civilizer and link files to Civilizer's regular data.
- Highly Flexible Text Editing Feature with its Extended Markdown Editor
- Data can be Structured/Organized with Tagging, Relating, Bookmarking
- Powerful Full Text Search - not just space separated simple text search
- Multi-Panel View
- File Box - File Store System like regular OS file system.
- Data Export/Import Functionalities
- Theme Switching - you can change its look and feel among 37 themes
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
JDBC, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/civilizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.