This is the Linux app named Comic Utility Belt whose latest release can be downloaded as ComicUtilityBelt_184.108.40.206.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Comic Utility Belt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Comic Utility Belt
DESCRIPTIONExtract pages from comic files
* Extract cover only or all pages
* Any size … create original size images or thumbnails
* Supported file type : CBR, CBZ, PDF
* Recreate the same directory structure or export to a single directory
- Extract cover pages or all pages from comic files
- Any size … extract original size, custom size, thumbnails
- Supported file type : CBR, CBZ, PDF
- Recreate the same directory structure or export to a single directory
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/comicutility/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.