This is the Linux app named Dakota VOEvent Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as DakotaTools-3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dakota VOEvent Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dakota VOEvent Tools
A set of cross-platform tools for connecting via TCP/IP to the VOEvent transient astronomy alert network. Tools include a receiver/broker, a sender/publishing tool, and a VOEvent message checker. Runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Receiver immediately delivers alerts to shell script or program
- All components optionally check messages for correctness
- Uses VOEvent Transport Protocol 1.1
- Runs under Mono 2.4 or later (Linux and Mac OSX)
- Can be developed with MonoDevelop or Visual Studio
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dakota/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.