This is the Linux app named Dual Voice for NVDA whose latest release can be downloaded as dual_voice-3.0.nvda-addon. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dual Voice for NVDA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dual Voice for NVDA
DESCRIPTIONDual Voice for NVDA, is an open source speech driver for NVDA screen reader. This let use two separate voices for reading non-Latin and Latin languages. This add-on is compatible with SAPI5 (Speech API version 5) and MSSP (Speech Platform).
This NVDA add-on need one non-Latin and one Latin voices with common interface. Both non-Latin and Latin voices must have Speech API version 5 interface or Speech Platform interface.
-Non-Latin Languages such as Persian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Ukrainian.
-Latin Languages such as English, Czech, Croatian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, and Turkish.
The Dual-Voice-for-NVDA project homepage is at: http://dualvoice.sf.net
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dualvoice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.