This is the Linux app named EASC (Essex Arabic Summaries Corpus) whose latest release can be downloaded as EASC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EASC (Essex Arabic Summaries Corpus) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EASC (Essex Arabic Summaries Corpus)
DESCRIPTIONThe EASC is an Arabic natural language resources. It contains 153 Arabic articles and 765 human-generated extractive summaries of those articles. These summaries were generated using Mechanical Turk (http://www.mturk.com/).
Among the major features of EASC are:
Names and extensions are formatted to be compatible with current evaluation systems such as ROUGE and AutoSummENG. Available in two encoding formats UTF-8 and ISO-8859-6 (Arabic).
The Essex Arabic Summaries Corpus (EASC) uses copyright material. Users of the corpus are responsible for ensuring that they comply with the terms of the copyrights that apply to the source material and the derived works (summaries) and the terms of relevant copyright law.
Any other original data that is distributed with this corpus is made available under the Creative Commons Attributive/Share Alike license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/). You must provide details of the source of the material when using it.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easc-corpus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.