This is the Linux app named Event Scheduling Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as EventManagerV1-4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Event Scheduling Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Event Scheduling Manager
Designed by the IT Department at Christ Our King Stella Maris School, this project aims to easily coordinate participants for events. Create events, timeslots with quotas, and allow participants to register themselves.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/volunteerman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.