This is the Linux app named FreeplaneGTD+ whose latest release can be downloaded as freeplaneGTD-v3.0.0-alpha1.addon.mm. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeplaneGTD+ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFreeplane is a widely used mind mapping tool. GTD is a time management methodology by David Allen.
Freeplane GTD is an addon, that can collect tasks specified in a mindmap, thus allowing the users of Freeplane to use the concepts of GTD in their mind
- Freeplane add-on
- Document outliner
- Todo list
- Note taking
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane-gtd2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.