This is the Linux app named HLDJ whose latest release can be downloaded as hldj32_1.6.02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HLDJ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Half-Life DJ lets you play audio files over the voice communication system in any Half-Life or Source-based game. Play your favorite audio clips and keep your audience entertained!
- in-game file browser
- interactive console interface
- quick & easy setup
- customizable profiles for each game
- loads spraypaints for HL games
- works with Half-Life & Source games
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hldj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.