This is the Linux app named Interoperable Hospital System whose latest release can be downloaded as OldKrankenhausverwaltung_GUI.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interoperable Hospital System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Interoperable Hospital System
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides a code for a hospital system able to exchange data with heterogeneous information systems of different organizations such as police, etc. Thereby, this system enables efficient emergency process management at major incidents.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hospsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.