This is the Linux app named Kura whose latest release can be downloaded as KuraSetup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kura with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kura is a complete, professional system for the handling of linguistic data, especially fieldwork data from small-corpus languages. It allows users to enter texts in any language and analyze those texts
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kura/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.