This is the Linux app named logpro whose latest release can be downloaded as Logpro_megatest.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named logpro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Logprocessor is a tool for analyzing log files in a rigorous and reliable way. You write a command file and the log file can be run though the tool resulting in pass/fail.
- Can be used with almost any text based log file
- Exit code is a reliable indication of pass fail (can be used in Makefile for example)
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logpro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.