This is the Linux app named Music Box whose latest release can be downloaded as MusicBox_1.07.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Music Box with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA cross-platform audio player developed entirely in Java. Using the JavaSound SPI, Music Box will play mp3, flac, ogg vorbis, monkey's audio, wav audio files, and now supports local network sharing using MusicBoxServer! Enjoy all of your music on any computer in your home or office!
- ogg vorbis
- monkey's audio
- local network sharing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javamusicbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.