This is the Linux app named MyPasswords whose latest release can be downloaded as MyPasswords_2_95.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyPasswords with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWhat you need for managing your passwords, including the passwords of your online accounts, bank accounts and ... with the corresponding URLs. The passwords are encrypted by AES. Can be used on almost all operating systems including Windows & Linux.
- Completely Portable
- Very light
- Very Simple GUI
- Derby Database
- Swing GUI
- High Security (AES)
- Import / Export (XML)
- CTRL + SPACE auto-complete
- Password Generator
- Password Analyser
- File & Text Encryption
- Inactivity Detection
End Users/Desktop, Security
JDBC, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mypasswords7/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.