This is the Linux app named qMetro whose latest release can be downloaded as qMetro_0.7.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qMetro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vector metro (subway) map for calculating route and getting information about transport nodes.
Its GPL project for creating analog of pMetro (Muradov B.)
About 200 maps of subways are available:
(Maps have an open format and can easily be edited or created)
App available for many platforms:
Also available for Symbian:
How to translate:
- view maps
- search stations
- search routes
- description route
- information for station
- settings - interface, perfomance...
- skins support - icons, theme...
- mobile UI for mobile devices
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmetro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.