This is the Linux app named Saaghar whose latest release can be downloaded as saaghar_1.0.94-1_armel.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Saaghar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION“Saaghar” (ساغر) is a Persian poetry software written by C++ under Qt framework, it uses "ganjoor" database as its database. It has tab feature in both its “Viewer” and its “Search” page that cause it be suitable for research goals.
- Tabbed Poem Viewer
- Tabbed and dockable search results
- A New and Creative and Powerfull Search Method
- Export to "PDF", "HTML", "TeX", "CSV" and "TXT"
- Portable Mode
- Customisable interface and ToolBar and Icons Theme
- Copy and Multi-selection
- Print and Print Preview
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/saaghar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.