This is the Linux app named SiBELia whose latest release can be downloaded as Sibelia-3.0.7-Linux.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SiBELia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSibelia: A comparative genomic tool: It assists biologists in analysing the genomic variations that correlate with pathogens, or the genomic changes that help microorganisms adapt in different environments. Sibelia will also be helpful for the evolutionary and genome rearrangement studies for multiple strains of microorganisms.
- Finding synteny blocks in closely related genomes
- Synteny blocks visualization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sibelia-bio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.