This is the Linux app named Simple-ADB whose latest release can be downloaded as Simple-ADB_update6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple-ADB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is simply ADB/Fastboot,with a Graphical User Interface.
Further information on the xda form.
source code :
This program is based on Commander Library: https://github.com/mhashim6/Commander
- A nice-looking easy user interface
- ADB mode, with lots of commands to choose from
- Fastboot mode, with lots of commands to choose from
- mode that allows the user to write his own command
- ability to save output
- Cross-platform > windows and Linux
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sadb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.