This is the Linux app named Simple Image Editing ( Editor ) Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as siet-0.1.0-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Image Editing ( Editor ) Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Image Editing ( Editor ) Tool
DESCRIPTIONSIET, the Simple Image Editing ( Editor ) Tool, is a simple-to-use, handy and free application for such tasks as resizing, cropping, retouching, watermarking, etc... Batch processing is also provided. Because is OS Independent, written in an interpreted language, SIET can run on any platform that has a java virtual machine available. Tested on: Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
- easy to use interface
- batch image processing
- preview for all images
- supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- - option to force the exactly specified size (probably loosing some margins)
- - or to keep the original ratio and fit inside the specified rectangle
- add watermark
- - easy to change the font, size, style and color of the text watermark
- - allow the change of the opacity level (transparency)
- - adjustment for watermark position
- - enable/disable the anti-aliasing for watermark text
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/siet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.