This is the Linux app named Xemeiah whose latest release can be downloaded as xemeiah-0.5.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xemeiah with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xemeiah is a fast, modular and scalable XML Framework written in C++, with an efficient DOM and Oasis-compliant XSLT Processor. Xemeiah modules include a persistence layer, a fast Ajax Web Server, a Media Player, ImageMagick frontend, java bindings...
- Fast XSL processing
- Some EXSLT extensions
- XPath 1.0 and XSLT 1.0 compatible
- Some XSLT 2.0 functionalities supported
- Efficient DOM model and XML serialization
- Dynamic AJAX-centric WebServer, using XML database and XSL/XUpdate/Xemeiah XML dialects
- Media Player & Jukebox, for both Audio and Video files
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xemeiah/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.