This is the Linux app named YAJL-Fort whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YAJL-Fort with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
YAJL-Fort is a modern object-oriented Fortran interface to the YAJL C library, which is an event-driven parser for JSON data streams. JSON is an open standard data interchange format. It is light weight, flexible, easy for humans to read and write, and language independent.
Get YAJL-Fort on GitHub: https://github.com/nncarlson/yajl-fort
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yajl-fort/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.