This is the Linux app named cpuminer whose latest release can be downloaded as pooler-cpuminer-2.5.1-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cpuminer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cpuminer is a multi-threaded, highly optimized CPU miner for Litecoin, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Currently supported algorithms are SHA-256d and scrypt(N, 1, 1).
It supports the getblocktemplate mining protocol as well as the Stratum mining protocol, and can be used for both solo and pooled mining.
Notice: Please see here to understand why this package is recognized as a threat by some antivirus software: https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer/issues/13
- Highly optimized for x86, x86-64 and ARM architectures
- Automatically uses SSE2, AVX and AVX2 instructions where available
- Supports the Stratum mining protocol
- Lightweight, only depends on libcurl and jansson
- Tested on a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, OS X, a few BSDs, Solaris and AIX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpuminer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.