This is the Linux app named DataVision whose latest release can be downloaded as datavision-1.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DataVision with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DataVision is a reporting tool similar to Crystal Reports. DV supports many data sources (JDBC, files) and many output formats (HTML, XML, PDF, LaTeX, Excel, delimited files, DocBook). DV includes a GUI editor. DV is embeddable. Reports are XML-based.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology, System Administrators
Carbon (Mac OS X), Cocoa (MacOS X), Command-line, Java AWT, Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon), Other toolkit, Project is a templating system, Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
Flat-file, HSQL, IBM DB2, JDBC, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Other network-based DBMS, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based, Sybase, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datavision/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.