This is the Linux app named Lipi Lekhika whose latest release can be downloaded as LipiLekhikaInstaller.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lipi Lekhika with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Website : lipilekhika.com
Online Typing Tool : app.lipilekhika.com
Lipi Lekhika Enables you Type Indian Languages with full Speed and Accuracy.
Lipi Lekhika Supports Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia(Oriya), Konkani, Assamese, Sanskrit, Punjabi(Gurumukhi), Nepali, Sinhala, Urdu and Kashmiri, Romanized (ISO) standard for Indian Languages. Support For Modi, Sharda, Brahmi, Siddham and Granth also availalble.
Just Type in English(with few simple rules added for accuracy) and get it accurately transcribed in Languages Mentioned above, a simple Fast Transliteration Tool for full Accuracy and speed of course.
Portable Version Download Link : https://web.lipilekhika.com/portable
Application Source Code on GitHub: https://web.lipilekhika.com/source
- Lekhan Sahayika (Typing Helper) to Help you while Typing
- Online Version Runs on all devices and Windows Version is designed for Real-Time Typing
- Elegant, Intuitive and Natural Usage Tables Designed for Each Language
- Supports 15 Indian Languages and 5 Additional Scripts
- LIpi Parivartak (Script Converter) available in the Online Version to convert one Script to Another
- Vedic Sanskrit Support Available for All Languages
- Free API also Available to Embed Lipi Lekhika into Websites (https://web.lipilekhika.com/api)
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lipilekhika/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.