This is the Windows app named AIC Commercialisation Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as Commercialisation_Blueprint_SharePoint_Setup_Files_Version2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AIC Commercialisation Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AIC Commercialisation Management System
The commercialisation management system assists with the process of taking an idea to market. It provides a system for planning, executing and tracking progress and is based on years of work by the Australian Institute for Commercialisation.
- Working WSS (SharePoint) version available
- Templates and guides included (creative commons license)
- commercialisation blueprint navigation system
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research, Education, Management
Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmsblueprint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.