This is the Windows app named Paddy for Lightroom whose latest release can be downloaded as Paddy.lrdevplugin5.2Beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Paddy for Lightroom with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Paddy for Lightroom
DESCRIPTION:Be more efficicient in Adobe Lightroom! Paddy throughput more than 100% by mapping the sliders, presets, camera profiles, and any shortcut to unused keys, external Keyboards and MIDI controllers. Easy interface, equivalent to very expensive commercial solutions. Also supports Scripting in Lightroom, relative presets, ext
- Push button access to all, including sliders and presets in Lightroom
- Use Midi controllers with Lightroom
- Supports external keyboards natively, including the XKeys Professional 58 key keyboard that is similar to RPK keys, and any other keyboard that can send a keystroke via USB
- Supports mapping of the Numpad keys (e.g., CTRL-HOME) , Functions keys, and any other key so you do not need external hardware
- Scripting engine for Adobe Lightroom
- Free (1 cent registration after 50 days)
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paddy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.