This is the Linux app named Dollys Scripted Telnet whose latest release can be downloaded as DollyScriptedTelnetV3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dollys Scripted Telnet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dollys Scripted Telnet
DESCRIPTIONjava cmd line config builder for network devices eg cisco, netscreen, nokia firewalls etc. Those configs can be transferred by telnet/ssh. Includes various servers (http, ftp, tftp) for testing firewalls, layer5 switches. tftp backup for cisco devices
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdollytelnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.