This is the Linux app named Display Dumper whose latest release can be downloaded as DispDump-0.5-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Display Dumper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONgives remote control of a PC running MS-DOS (which e.g. does not have a monitor display attached to it). The screen image (currently text mode only) is taken from the graphics card and transferred to other computer via serial link and displayed there
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Project is a remote control application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dispdump/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.