This is the Linux app named flex-fw whose latest release can be downloaded as flex-fw-0.3.1-noarch-1dve.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named flex-fw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONflex-fw is a small and fast console frontend to iptables with an easy syntax similar to pf, ipf or ipfw from BSD systems. The main goal was making a lightweight tool to manage tons of iptables rules on multiple Linux hosts with a similar configuration.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flex-fw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.