This is the Linux app named Copymark whose latest release can be downloaded as Copymark3_3_5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Copymark with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNOTE: Copymark is no longer being developed or supported. It has some flaws that could result in inaccurate data. These flaws have been addressed in copymark2, which you can find on google code: https://code.google.com/p/copymark2/wiki/Copymark2
A simulation of real world file transfer performance. Generates files and then transfers them using the Windows Shell or Finder in OS X. Outputs performance results to .csv and has an optional plotting feature. For documentation, please see the wiki.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/copytest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.