This is the Linux app named AuthClassed whose latest release can be downloaded as authclassed-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AuthClassed with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AuthClassed is a class, written in PHP, to implement a simple authentification scheme for database-oriented webpages. Using AuthClassed is as simple as putting a single code line at the top of the webpage you would like to protect.
Developers, Information Technology, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/authclassed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.