This is the Linux app named Becky whose latest release can be downloaded as beckygui-0.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Becky with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Becky is a backup suite for Linux (and other Unices) that supports Unix and Windows clients. Backups are kept on large disk arrays where they can be accessed directly, traditional archives may also be written to tape or DVD.
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/becky/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.