This is the Linux app named 15Filter whose latest release can be downloaded as 15FilterOSX.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 15Filter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
15 Filter is an image manipulation application that lets you apply different filters to an image (and combine them) to create awesome images without needing any graphic skills.
The app was developed as a part of my bachelor's thesis in computer science. It's built with node-webkit and completely written in HTML5.
- Super easy to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fifteenfilter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.