This is the Linux app named 2048 Python , AI , 1 or 2 players whose latest release can be downloaded as py2048-v012-sources.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 2048 Python , AI , 1 or 2 players with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
2048 Python , AI , 1 or 2 players
DESCRIPTIONWritten in Python 2.7.x and pygame1.9.1~2
compliant (at least) Python 3.4
HOW TO PLAY:
keyboard UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, escape to quit
increase your score shifting tiles with same number.
the value of resulting tile is multiplied *2.
CUSTOMISE YOUR GAME:
edit py2048.cfg configuration file. you can:
-Change Raws and Columns amount.
-Change Random range value of new tile.
-Limit the maximum tile value.
-Limit time allowed for movement.
-Enable no movement (a new tile appear even if your movement doesn't shift anything).
-Set shift to one step only.
-Save the game state when exit (for autoload at start game)
-Key config player 2
-add Small, Medium and Large preconfig Panel Game.
-add HiScore for Small, Medium And Large Panel Game
-check for close windows as QUIT event.
-add Change theme screen BckGnd on score tile.
-add counter move
-add AI Auto Boot
-add 2 players Human/AI (keys A,Q,W,X)
- Free and Open Source
- Without any ads
- Multiplayers (2)
- AI Boot
Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/py-2048/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.