This is the Linux app named 5IOKeypad Arduino Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as W5IOKeypad_v1.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 5IOKeypad Arduino Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
5IOKeypad Arduino Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAfter having some trouble configuring this little and useful Keypad for use with Arduíno, I have decided to create this library for using it easily. See the Wiki page for further details. If you install this library and find it useful, please remember to write a nice review, OK? Thank you! ;)
- Ready to use Arduino library.
- Easy to use to everyone.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/w5iokeypadlibrary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.