This is the Linux app named a8cas whose latest release can be downloaded as a8cas-tools-1.3.1-liba8cas-1.5.0-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named a8cas with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A portable library and tools for archiving images of tapes with Atari 8-bit computer software. Provides a common interface for loading and saving tape images in various formats. Designed for use by emulators and Atari<->PC communication software.
- A portable ANSI C library, liba8cas, with common interface for loading and saving Atari 8-bit tapes
- A command-line tool, a8cas-convert, that replaces WAV2CAS as the most reliable tool to archive Atari cassettes
- Support for CAS image format and all sound formats supported by libsndfile (WAV, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC etc.)
- Ability to archive tapes with even the strangest copy-protection schemes (turbo tapes excluded for now)
- Provides a patch for the Atari800 emulator which adds supports to load and save tapes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/a8cas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.