This is the Linux app named AADRTE whose latest release can be downloaded as AADRTESys.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AADRTE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In this research we propose a model for automatic domain-relevant term extraction from Arabic text corpus. The proposed model uses a hybrid approach composed of linguistic and statistical methods to extract terms relevant to specific domains depending on prevalence and tendency term ranking mechanism. This increases precision and recall as a measures of relevancy of extracted terms to a specific domain.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aadrte/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.