This is the Linux app named aal whose latest release can be downloaded as AAL-0.0.0.61-x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Advanced Algebraic Language (AAL) is a very dynamic programming language designed to fill the void that has appeared between mainstream languages and algebra. As a result its main focus is ease of use for math problems.
To download AAL check out the source code repository. There are versions available for windows and linux with both 32 and 64 bit native binaries:
- Runs on windows and linux, for both 32 and 64 bit
- Built in support for complex types: Matrices, sets, complex numbers and series.
- Define your own operators, and control precedence and associativity including tertiary operators.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aal-lang/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.