This is the Linux app named abele whose latest release can be downloaded as abele-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named abele with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Abele is intended to be a complete framework for managing
and exchanging a particular kind of data: Internet bookmarks.
I think that this kind of data represents an important
resource but its importance is too understimated.
So I decided to write some
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/abele/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.