This is the Linux app named AccessConverter whose latest release can be downloaded as AccessConverter_v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AccessConverter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA Microsoft Access database conversion tool to convert old and new Access database formats to some other popular SQL based databases and formats. It is built with Jackess, a Java library for reading and writing MS Access databases. It supports Access 97 and all versions 2000-2013.
An online application that uses AccessConverter to convert databases can be found here https://lytrax.io/blog/tools/access-converter.
Apache Commons IO 2.5 (commons-io-2.5)
Apache Commons Lang 2.6 (commons-lang-2.6)
Apache Commons Lang 3.6 (commons-lang3-3.6)
Apache Commons Logging 1.2 (commons-logging-1.2)
SQLite JDBC Driver 3.18.0 (sqlite-jdbc-3.18.0)
JSR 353 (JSON Processing) 1.0.2 (javax.json-1.0.2)
Jackcess 2.1.8 (jackcess-2.1.8)
- MDB to JSON
- ACCDB to JSON
- MDB to MySQL dump
- ACCDB to MySQL dump
- MDB to SQLite
- ACCDB to SQLite
MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.