This is the Linux app named action4JAVA whose latest release can be downloaded as action4java-0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named action4JAVA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJ-Tree is a lightweight, modular, extendible and recursive open source Java component framework with a template core. A J-Tree template is "executable" by itself.
J-Tree contains some standardized actions and a data container. These actions are called when a comment tag is found. The action is controlled by the attributes within.
Actions can have any purpose. Templating is just an action by itself. The template controls loading of data and storing to a file by itself. So it runs indempentently from a java development environment just from a shell call (exectutable)
The website offers several examples how it works.
- Simple examples demonstrating looping within a page or create several pages based on the data of a simple Excelsheet.
- Website/document creation by the web-site itself
- Creating sql, model, model classes from a model sheet and load data with it
- Extend actions with a java code line counter
Advanced End Users, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j-tree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.