This is the Linux app named AdaControl whose latest release can be downloaded as adactl-1.22r16c-exe_setup_ce2019.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdaControl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A tool that detects the use of many constructs in Ada programs. Use it to control style or programming rules, but also as a powerful tool to search for use (or non-use) of various forms of programming styles or design patterns.
- More than 500 different rules and subrules
- Own language to define checks to be performed
- Variety of report formats
- Integration into GPS, GnatHub and GnatDashboard
- Automatic and interactive fixing of violations
- Professional commercial support from Adalog
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adacontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.