This is the Linux app named addcsv2ods whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named addcsv2ods with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This bash script adds several csv files into an existing .ods spreadsheet.
Each csv file creates a sheet.
If there is no input spreadsheet provided, it creates one and inserts all csv files in it.
- Create a new spreadsheet adding any number of .csv files to an existing spreadsheet.
- Create a new spreadsheet from any number of .csv files
- When importing data, each new sheet will take the name from the .csv file
- Choose coma, dot or both as decimal separator in number recognition
- Let numeric fields begin with spaces with -s option
- Set coma, semicolon, space or tab as field separator in csv files
- addcsv2ods won't overwrite input files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/addcsv2ods/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.