This is the Linux app named ADOMA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as adoma-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ADOMA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ADOMA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONADOMA stands for: Alternative Display Of Multiple Alignment. ADOMA can create four different displays of a multiple sequence alignment: a ClustalW alignment in HTML format, a simplified ClustalW alignment in HTML and/or txt format and a colored ClustalW alignment in HTML format. For examples of these outputfiles check the screenshots. ADOMA uses ClustalW to create the multiple alignment from DNA or protein sequences and displays them slightly different than the normal output of ClustalW. ADOMA is a commandline program that can easily be used in pipelines.
For more information check the README.md in the Files section.
How to cite ADOMA:
Zaal, D. and Nota, B. (2016), ADOMA: A Command Line Tool to Modify ClustalW Multiple Alignment Output. Mol. Inf., 35: 42–44. doi: 10.1002/minf.201500083
Unix Shell, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adoma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.