This is the Linux app named ADReports whose latest release can be downloaded as adreports-1.4.8-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ADReports with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ADReports provides tools to generate reports from Active Directory (AD) via LDAP.
These reports are useful to manage Active Directory, but also to improve compliancy for audits (e.g. due diligence, Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX)).
- Active Directory
System Administrators, Auditors, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ad-reports/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.