This is the Linux app named Advanced Irrigation Controller to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AdvancedIrrigationController_0.20.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced Irrigation Controller to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Advanced Irrigation Controller to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAIC (Advanced Irrigation Controller) is a computer based control system that has been initially targeted towards controlling irrigation in small to medium size gardens. As the product matures and features are added it is expected to be a fully functional controller used in large scale implementations, green houses and glass houses. AIC platform's in-dependency means it can run on both Linux or Windows XP onwards .
A large range of serial boards (as well as usb boards that present as serial devices) are able to be controlled. KMTronic's USB and Serial relay boards are selectable in the configuration menu, other boards can be setup by entering their control commands.
Although primarily designed for irrigation you can use AIC to control a large variety of hardware, for example lighting, heating etc
It is envisaged that future implementations of AIC will incorporate rules for more complex device control.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Agriculture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aic-irrigation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.